Experience Lake of the Ozarks Bars Like Never Before with Playin Hooky
If you want to experience Lake of the Ozarks bars in style, let Playin Hooky take you on an epic pub crawl. We’re the #1 water taxi and charter service in town because Playin Hooky water shuttles are the best way to see the most popular bars on the lake. Hop aboard and visit some of our favorites, including:
- Coconuts Caribbean Beach Bar & Grill
One of the more popular waterfront Lake of the Ozarks bars and easily accessed via Playin Hooky’s Coconut Shuttle.
- Jolly Rogers
Party like a pirate with all of the grub and grog you can consume at Jolly Rogers, one stop on our Lake Ozark Bar Hop Cruise.
- Tap & Grill Lake Side Brew Haus
Upscale casual dining and local craft beers makes this a perfect bar for getting a true taste of the region.
- Shady Gators
Known as one of the best waterfront Lake of the Ozarks bars, Shady Gators is your one-stop for great food and a great time featuring a premier event schedule packed with world-renowned acts.
- H. Toad’s Bar & Grill
Featuring live entertainment in Lake of the Ozarks, the four-star Horny Toad Entertainment Complex offers accommodations at Camden on the lake resort and spa with a pool, restaurant, gas dock, boat rentals, and more.
- Boathouse Lakeside Bar & Grill
Recently remodeled and ready to serve you, the Boathouse Lakeside Bar & Grill is a casual, poolside spot for enjoying live music and exciting events.
- Big Kahuna’s Gas & Grill
One of the lake’s newest bar and grills offering cabin rentals and gas dock.
- Backwater Jack’s
Of all the waterfront Lake of the Ozarks bars, this is a favorite of those who desire an eclectic blend of food, drink, swimming, and entertainment.
- Lake House 13
Fuel up in more ways than one with Lake House 13’s amazing drink specials and gas available for your PWC/Triton rentals.
- Franky & Louie’s Beachfront Bar & Grill
Dip your toes in the sand, order up a slice of fresh pizza, treat yourself to some ice cream, and do it all over again as you relax at the family-friendly lakeside bar and grill, Franky & Louie’s.
Visit Multiple Lake of the Ozarks Bars on One Playin Hooky Cruise
Not sure which Lake of the Ozarks bars you’d like to visit? Let us be your guide. Playin Hooky provides a number of charter services to help you navigate Lake of the Ozarks:
- Coconut Shuttle: A direct trip to and from Coconuts Caribbean Beach Bar & Grill, one of the most popular Lake of the Ozarks bars.
- Aqua Shuttle: A fantastic round-trip dining and entertainment shuttle stopping at H. Toad’s, Franky & Louie’s, Tap & Grill, and Shady Gators.
- Howl at the Moon Bar Hop Cruise: Sailing under the moonlight, this cruise hits some of the best nightlife destinations on the lake, including Tap & Grill, Franky & Louie’s, and Shady Gators.
- West Side Bar Hop Cruise: Soak up the sun and head to Franky & Louie’s, Lake House 13, and Backwater Jack’s for an afternoon of fun.
- Lake Ozark Bar Hop Cruise: Grab lunch and a few rounds of drinks as you hop between Coconuts, Jolly Rogers and Boat House.
- Private Charters: You tell us where to go! Charter a Playin Hooky cruise for your group and either choose your destinations or let our captains sail you to the best Lake of the Ozarks bars.
Experience Lake of the Ozarks bars like never before with Playin Hooky. Contact us today to charter a private water taxi or join one of our amazing bar-hop cruises to the best bars in town.
Brad Breon says
Eight of are coming to the lake this summer and would like to plan a trip on the boat that takes you to lake front bars, lets stay around an hour then off to anther bar. Do you have something like that. Looking to hear from you. Thanks
Captain Jim says
Yes we have several day and night cruises every weekend. Check out our website booking page at